Sunday, August 20, 2006


Penneys in July

I have been meaning to get these posted on here. We got these taken at JC Penneys in July. They turned out GREAT. The only thing is, we did not order enough pictures. You see, for those who have not experienced this sort of thing, they make you select your pictures right after they are taken. That means, they put you on the spot while your five-year-old and toddler is in the process of destroying the studio. Here's Kim chasing our kids all over the place, and the staff member is showing me55 great photographs, asking me to select what we want in about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. People are waiting for their pictures to be taken (of course they have kids too, who are about to lose their patience with us) and the staff member is getting sick of showing me pictures over and over and waiting for me to decide what we (I-again, Kim is chasing Carson all over the place). Why is the world they do not allow you to go home and select your pictures in the privacy of your home while your children are napping or watching Jimmy Nuetron, I'll never understand that.

But, as you can see, the pictures themselves turned out great.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Just curious, did you ever live in Indianapolis as a child. I used to work with a Jim Whited. His wife's name was Juanette and they had 2 or 3 sons which would be about your age. He was a manager of a finance company. I lost track of him in the 80's. Can't imagine there's too many couples with that name combination. Would love to know if this is the same person.