Saturday, September 2, 2006

After a flurry of postings in early to mid-August, I took a little unplanned hiatus from the Blogging world. No particular reason beyong just beyng bust (like every one else, I guess). I remember reading on someone else's blog one time that it is funny how when nothing is going on in your life, you have all this time to blog, but nothing interesting to say, but then you are busy, there is alot to say but no time to actually post it. This past couple of weeks have been that way.

So here are my ramdom thoughts on a Saturday afternoon as Kim, Carson, Cosmo and Rosco nap - while Jackson plays Ultimate Spiderman video game and I blog:

I'm pissed at one of my two credit card companies: Citi. They suddenly reduced my cash bask rewards for gas, grocery, and drug stores from a nice 5% for a lousy 2%. Almost no point in keeping the card now. I noticed that Citi actually doesn't even offer the divended card anymore - bastards!

For what reason would Cosmo chew all the bark off of our beautiful Bradford Pear tree in the backyard? Whatever that reason is, it is probably the same reason why he has destroyed the screen door from the sliding-glass door and chewed up out brand new beatiful cedar glider on the patio.

How the hell am I going to cover the schedule for three consecutive weeks of overnights in the shelter? Have they approved cloning, yet? If anyone knows, please let me know.

Am I ever going to beat the computer on "All-Madden" level in Madden 2007?

I wonder what Dean Biasucci is doing? Maybe he can come back and kick for the Colts since Adam Vinatieri mangaed to beak his foot in training camp doing conditioning drills.

I can remember a time when I needed the weekend for rest, relaxation and entertainment to get rejuvenated for the work week. It used to be that way. Now it seems like the only way to get my blood pressure down is to go back to work.

We have about five 4-leaf-clovers taped to the inside of one of Jackson's hardcover bible books. It seems like he finds one every 2 or 3 weeks. I don't think I have every found one in my whole life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your Colts. I think if Manning stays healthy, they are the team to beat.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be hard for Cosmo to chew the bark off the tree since he is the cat?????

Actress said...

Activate Wells Fargo Card through dialing Wells Fargo Debit Card Activation Phone Number will allow the debit card or credit card users to use their cards.

Wells Fargo Credit Card Activation Online