Friday, August 4, 2006


We made what has become our annual trip to Ruse-Hulman for Colts camp this past Wednesday. It was 97 degress with a heat index of 105, but we still had a great time. It was me, Jackson, and our great visitor from the North - Todd. This was his first time to Colts camp, and he loves football more than anyone else I know, so he thoroughly enjoyed it. He took his football that Marvin Harrison threw to him after pregame warmups this past season. He was able to get Peyton, Mike Doss, Jeff Saturday, Tarik Glenn, and Dallas Clark to sign it. Obviously 5 quality starters. It was awesome. I was able to get Peyton Manning to sign my Tennessee Vols hat....I bought that Vols hat last year in hopes I could get him to sign it, but no luck last year...So I now have a Colts hat and a Vols hat each signed by Manning - Sweet! See picture below!!!

No comments: