Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Are you kidding me? The Colts not only won the biggest game in the history of the Indianapolis Colts, but they were came back from a deep 21-3 hole. Manning had just thrown a pass that was picked off for an easy TD for New England and the whole world was thinking "Here we go again. The Colts just cannot beat this team in the playoffs. Manning can't do it - he choked again". I don't care what you say, everyone was thinking it at that point. But they came back....somehow.....It's hard to really even describe how....but they did. Addai scored a TD with a minute left, and then Marlin Jackson picked off Brady with 20 seconds left and they did it. This game was basically a miracle. The Hubers were over and we were going nuts...our phone was ringing off the hook. I remember tossing Jackson up in the air. I remember holding Emma up in the air....I remember running down the hallway...I remember shoving Judson Huber out of excitement. So the Colts are going to the Super Bowl. It's so crazy how it happened. I recorded it onto my hard drive, so if anyone wants a copy, let me know and I may be able to burn it once I edit out the commercials.
Check out this picture of offensive coordinator Tom Moore on the sidelines by himself after the game...What an awesome picture.

No comments: