Thursday, March 16, 2006


Haven't put very many shots on here of the lads lately. I guess I have been putting opinion stuff on here the last couple of times. So here you go. These were taken this past weekend.



I'm not going to write much, just mainly wanted to get a couple shots on here. We are just kinda hanging in there, looking forward to going on Spring Break to Gatlinburg the week after next. We have a cabin reserved for us in the Smokies so that is sounding good right now. We got Jackson signed up for baseball for this Spring, so this will be something new for him that I'm sure will produce many news entries in TWN when the time comes. Carson seems to go from one ear infection to another. Probably a result of the new day care that we have had them in 3 days a week. Welp, I'm going to bed....IU is playing San Diego State in the first round of the NCAA tournament and they are losing at halftime (surprise!). Maybe we'll watch the Hoosiers get beat from the coziness of our bed, so long as I can stay awake.

No comments: