Saturday, January 21, 2006




Carson's First Birthday



Boy, I'm alittle behind, here, that can happen in a hurry.

The birthday boy had a great birthday, although it was a strange one. Poor guy was sufferring the ill effects of a new type of antibiotic since he had just broken out in terrible hives due to being allergic to penicillin. Anyone there will attest that he just seemed loopy, and really had no interest in walking around and playing like his normal self. Nonetheless it was a cool day.

It was especially nice to have Nanny, Aunt Pat, Aunt Paulette and Angie there. The Kogers made it, Tom & Alex, and of course grandparents Gramma Marie and Ma'am and Pap. So it was a special crowd to celebrate his birthday.



You can just tell from the pictures that he just did not seem to be himself that day. I also included the last of the monthly pictures from the first year. I am now ready to put it in the month by month collage hanging in our hallway. Getting good ones sure do get increasingly difficult for months 10, 11 and 12, as I easily recall from when I did it for Jackson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Whiteds'!

Keep up the good work Marc! I thoroughly enjoy reading TWN and anxiously await the updated issues. The pics are greatly appreciated as this gives me an opportunity to see their growing progress.

Carson is adorable and Jackson is as cute as ever! I don't know who you think Carson looks like, but I will continue with my original statement that he looks like and reminds me of "Daddy Bo", which in turn I guess you could say he looks like Kim!! I also hear from the "WV Great-Granny" what a loving child he is! She loved the attention he gave her! She has commented several times and how much she enjoyed both Jackson and Carson.

Tell Jackson that I too received a special box from Mr. C. I not only received the sleigh bell, but also a ticket that said beleive! I loved the Polar Express!

Continue to enjoy those cute boys, and give them hugs and kisses from their Aunt Laurie in the hills of West Virginia.