Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'll have to make a post later when I have more time about my time off last week, and 4-Sport Weekend, but for now I just had to post about this...
One thing that was really cool about this past weekend is that we found out from Lisa and Dan that they are having their first baby in March. The family is really excited and it was a big topic of discussion over 4-Sport Weekend. So I come to work yesterday morning after being off for a week and I open the following email from one of my co-workers: (By the way, this woman accurately predicted the sex of both of our children and the pregnancy of Carson and has "forcasted" many events for other co-workers....but I had never received an email similar to this from her)

marcus,
for a week and a half i have been seeing "pregnant" around you. did one of your relatives, a sister in law, just find out that they are pregnant? or possibly your wife?

just wondering........
cinda



This was pretty freaky and I about fell out of my chair at work when I read it. I'll post about last week/weekend very soon.

No comments: