Thursday, September 20, 2007

my new windshield tattoo

This is what my windhshield looks like on the passenger side of the Jeep. I was driving to work earlier this week, and a rock(?) seemed to fly out of nowhere and strike the windshield. I was not behind a dump truck and there was no apparent reason why this happened. On my way home, I took a closer look and it gave me chills. You know, even when something crappy happens, we have to remember that no matter what it is, God is bigger. My new windshield tattoo reminds me of this. I actually don't mind it too much. It's kinda cool.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So how is it now? I hope you got it fixed right away for your safety. I once had a similar accident when I was driving across states. A bird just came out of nowhere and hit my windshield. It was mortally wounded, so I decided to move it to the side of the road. When I looked at my windshield, there was a small crack. I didn’t mind it and moved on. However, I noticed it getting larger while I was driving, so I was alarmed. I got it replaced right away though.
Enoch Ross